Tuesday, May 26, 2009

About Time!!!!

May 2009
Hello everyone, I am sorry for not putting anything out here for soooo long. Things have been busy and I never seem to find time to sit down and just do it. Well, finally I will give you all an update.

Daniel is doing wonderful. He has completed his 1st year of preschool, and he loved it. He will be going to a few weeks of school this summer to keep him in the habit. We will also be celebrating on June 4th, this will be the 2 year mark of his adoption. It does not seem like it has been 2 years since Kyle and I left the US to travel to Vietnam and complete our journey to become a family with a little boy we had only seen pictures of.

Daniel will be turning 4 in August. He keeps talking about his birthday and wanting to go to Chuck E Cheese!!! Every once in a while I will hear him singing Happy Birthday to himself. It is really cute to hear it.

No comments: